Easiest baked chicken n rice recipe
Easiest Baked Chicken ‘n Rice
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a delicious dinner with minimal preparation required.
Ready in: 2 hours 10 mins
- 3 cups Minute Rice(R)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can milk
- 1/2 can water
- 3-4 pound cut up chicken with skin on
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spray a deeper 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray. Mix rice, soup, milk and water together and pour into dish. Lay chicken on top of mixture. Sprinkle dry soup mix evenly over chicken pieces. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook an additional hour uncovered.
Reference: Easiest baked chicken n rice recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)