Earl grey milkshake recipe
Earl Grey Milkshake
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An interesting, delicate twist on a vanilla shake.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup chilled Earl Grey tea
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp honey
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 20 mins, chilling
1. Brew Earl Grey tea ahead of time and chill until cold.
2. Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly. Make sure all ingredients are very cold as this is not a thick milkshake.
Reference: Earl grey milkshake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.