Campbell’s baked macaroni and cheese recipe
Campbell’s Baked Macaroni and CheeseThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This extra-easy version of a classic favorite, this casserole features a special cheesy sauce for cloaking pasta and a crunchy bread crumb topping.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta or shell-shaped pasta
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Mix soup, milk, black pepper and pasta in 1-qt. baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over pasta mixture.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 min. or until hot.
Reference: Campbell’s baked macaroni and cheese recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)