Drunken italian grilled pork chops recipe
Drunken Italian Grilled Pork Chops
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Ready for some powerful-tasting pork? These chops get a bath in a wine-based marinade packed with Italian flavors, then goes on the grill for a fast and tasty dinner.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 20 mins, marinating
1. Preheat grill to Medium-High.
2. Pour wine and olive oil into a large plastic resealable bag. Add garlic, rosemary, and anchovy paste. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper, then set in the bag. Seal, turn to coat, and marinate on the counter for 20 minutes. Drain.
3. Grill pork chops for about 10 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Tags: recipe, Drunken italian grilled pork chops recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Drunken italian grilled pork chops recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com