Docv’s 6 cheese focaccia bread recipe
Docv’s 6 Cheese Focaccia BreadThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Docv's 6 Cheese Focaccia Bread recipe, a mouthwatering delight that combines the goodness of freshly baked bread with the richness of six different cheeses. This recipe is perfect for cheese lovers looking to indulge in a cheesy, savory treat. The focaccia bread is soft and fluffy on the inside, with a crispy golden crust on the outside, making it an irresistible choice for any occasion. With a blend of six distinct cheeses, this recipe promises a burst of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Prepare to be amazed by the delectable combination of gooey melted cheese and aromatic herbs, all baked to perfection in this homemade focaccia bread.
Keywords: Docv's, 6 Cheese, Focaccia Bread, Recipe, Cheese Lovers
Docv's 6 cheese focaccia bread recipe details
Lightly crushed, nicely seasoned cheesy herb bread. Great as snack, side dish, and with soup, salad or pasta dish. But make up your mind fast because it won’t last very long at all!!
Ready in: 57 mins
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lemon basil
- 1 cup Italian 6 cheese blend
Preparation methodPrep: 45 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Place water and olive oil in Bread machine’s pan.
2. Combine all dry ingredients except the 6 cheese blend. Add dry ingredient mixture to pan. Select Dough cycle; press Start.
3. When cycle is finished remove dough from bread machine. Pat dough onto pizza pan until about 1/2 inch thick. Use your fingers to dimple the dough every inch or so. Brush with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with 6 cheese blend and 3-4 pinches of thyme over the top of loaf.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cover loaf with towel while oven preheats.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes, depending on desired crust or until cheese is mostly browned. Cool on rack but best served while a bit still warm.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Docv’s 6 cheese focaccia bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 38 times, 1 visit(s) today