Dillard’s zesty salmon marinade recipe
Dillard’s Zesty Salmon Marinade
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a salmon marinade that I created and I really enjoy. Although the ingredients sound spicy, it actually comes out zesty. I cook my fillets in the marinade on a small George Foreman style grill. I create a “boat” out of tinfoil with an open top, so the top burner is touching the meat. They take about 8-10 minutes to cook using that method.
Ready in: 10 mins
- One freshly squeezed lemon
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons pepper
- Couple pinches sea salt
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crystal(R) Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional for a little kick)
Prep: 10 mins
1. Mix ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour into ziplock bag that has salmon fillets. Make sure fillets are covered in marinade and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before cooking.Cook’s note:
(If you cannot find the recommended cayenne pepper sauce, you can use Frank’s(R) Red Hot Sauce. However, if you use Frank’s, add a little white vinegar (2 tablespoons).)
Reference: Dillard’s zesty salmon marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.