Crispy golden balls
Crispy Golden Balls recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Potatoes – ½ kg (boiled)
- Eggs – 2 (beaten)
- Eggs – 3 (boiled )
- Cheese – ½ cup (grated)
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Spring Onion(hari piyaz) – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Parsley – 2tsp(chopped)
- Capsicum ( shimla mirch) – 2tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato Ketchup – for garnishing
- Mash potatoes and 2 boiled eggs
- Mix mashed potatoes and eggs, capsicum, spring onion, parsley, salt, oregano and one tsp black pepper powder
- Take portions of potato mixture and place little cheese mixture in the portion centre. Roll these into balls
- Dip the balls first in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs
- Place on tray
- Heat oil in a wok (karahi) and fry until golden
- Place on paper towel
- Garnish with ketchup and serve
Reference: Crispy golden balls
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)