Creamy chicken casserole recipe
Creamy Chicken Casserole
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Canned chicken mixes with some frozen broccoli and shell pasta to make an easy and filling casserole.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shell or elbow pasta
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (9.75 ounce) can chicken breast in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (16 ounce) bag individually frozen broccoli florets
- 15 butter flavored crackers, crushed
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well in a colander, then return to the pot. Stir in the remaining ingredients except for the cracker crumbs until evenly blended. Pour into the baking dish and smooth over the top. Sprinkle evenly with cracker crumbs.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is hot and bubbly and the cracker top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Tags: recipe, Creamy chicken casserole recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Creamy chicken casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com