Cracked chicken recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Chicken drumsticks and wings are dusted with garlic, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning, grilled to crispy perfection and served with your favorite barbeque sauce.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 4 whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Heat the grill to medium heat. Combine the garlic powder, pepper, Cajun seasoning, and salt.
2. Toss the chicken with the spice mixture to evenly coat. Grill the chicken about 5 inches above the heat source until the meat is no longer pink at the bone and the skin is crispy, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Serve on a plate with the barbeque sauce in a dipping dish in the center, either cold or warm.
Reference: Cracked chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)