Crab Spread recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1 can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Mix cream cheese, worchestershire sauce and mayonnaise or sour cream together in a bowl. Add crabmeat, chives, and seasoning. Serve as a
Reference: Crab spread
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)