Colt’s granola bars recipe
Colt’s Granola Bars
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A good old-fashioned recipe for granola bars just like Grandma used to make.
Ready in: 35 mins
Makes: 8 bars
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon brown suger
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons water PLUS 1 teaspoon cold water
- 3 tablespoons honey
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a larger bowl mix flour, oats, salt, brown sugar, and chocolate chips.
2. Sprinkle oil over dry ingredients. Make a well in the center. Pour in water and honey. Stir together. Mixture will be sticky. Press into 8 bars on a greased baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning bars over halfway through.
4. Take out bars and put on a cooling rack, drizzle some chocolate syrup if you want. Eat and enjoy!
Tags: recipe, Colt’s granola bars recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Colt’s granola bars recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com