College student grilled chicken recipe
College Student Grilled ChickenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introAre you a college student looking for a quick and easy grilled chicken recipe? Look no further! This recipe is perfect for busy students who want a delicious and healthy meal without spending too much time in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal cooking equipment, you can enjoy a flavorful grilled chicken dish that will satisfy your hunger and impress your taste buds. Get ready to master the art of grilling with this college student-friendly recipe!
Keywords: college student, grilled chicken, recipe, quick and easy, healthy
College student grilled chicken recipe details
Can’t figure out what to do with the butter garlic packets that come with the pizza? Use this simple recipe to grill up some quality food that even a college student can afford.
Ready in: 1 day 1 hour
- 6 chicken breasts (on sale)
- 2 packets buttery garlic sauce from local pizza guy
- 1/2 bottle Italian dressing (cheapest possible)
Preparation methodPrep: 1 day | Cook: 25 mins | Extra time: 35 mins
1. Trim excess fat and skin off chicken.
2. Mix Italian dressing and buttery garlic sauce in Tupperware(R) container.
3. Pierce chicken breasts multiple times with a fork to ensure adequate marination, the more the better, just don’t get carried away.
4. Then place the chicken breasts in the container with the marinade and mix them around to make sure they’re coated with the tasty marinade. Cover and marinate at least 24 hours.
5. Preheat the grill and add the chicken breasts over indirect heat, turning once or twice. Baste extra marinade over chicken and continue to grill over direct flame till they are at a safe temperature. Remember the marinade has chicken germs in it, so make sure you cook the chicken at least 5 more minutes after you baste.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: College student grilled chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.