Cold spiced cider punch recipe
Cold Spiced Cider PunchThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A cold non alcoholic punch for your next party. Ginger ale adds flavor and fizz.
Ready in: 3 hours 16 mins
IngredientsMakes: 3 quarts
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 min | Extra time: 3 hours, chilling
1. Stir sugar, 1 cup cider, cinnamon, and allspice together in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute, then stir in orange juice and the rest of the cider.
2. Put a lid on the Dutch oven and turn off the heat. Let the cider cool down a little bit, then refrigerate. Chill thoroughly (2 to 3 hours).
3. To serve, pour into a large serving bowl and add ginger ale.
Reference: Cold spiced cider punch recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)