Coke cola and orange juice steak marinade recipe
Coke Cola and Orange Juice Steak Marinade
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This easy to prepare marinade will make any steak spoon-tender. It will also make your friends & family scratch their heads when you tell them your “little secret”. This is probably enough for 4 – 6 steaks. Make sure marinade covers all the steak.
Ready in: 3 hours 15 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coke(R)
- 1/2 can orange juice concentrate
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chicken soup base
Prep: 2 hours | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Mix all ingredients together. Pour over steaks (any kind), cover tightly, and
2. let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight.
3. Take them out and grill to your preferred doneness. Discard any left over marinade.
Reference: Coke cola and orange juice steak marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.