Citrus Combo recipe
This will keep 4 days in the refrigerator and is a nice dish to have on hand for any meal.
- One 19-ounce can pineapple chunks
- One 14-ounce can sliced peaches
- 2 large apples, washed, cored, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large oranges, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries for garnish
In a large bowl, empty can of pineapples chunks along with juice. Cut in apples pieces (the pineapples juice will prevent the apple from turning brown). Add rest of fruit and mix well. Transfer to covered container and refrigerate. Place in pretty bowl to serve and garnish with raspberries or strawberries.
Serves: 8 to 10
Tags: recipe, Citrus combo, cooking, diy