Choose your own sauce mini franks recipe
Choose Your Own Sauce Mini Franks
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy mini franks with a choice of sauces: Sweet maple syrup and mustard, or spicy chipotle ketchup.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini cocktail franks
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Stir mustard and maple syrup together in a small bowl.
2. Pulse chipotle, adobo, and ketchup together in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
3. Warm up the franks in the microwave according to package directions. Serve with toothpicks and the two sauces for dipping.
Reference: Choose your own sauce mini franks recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.