Bacon topped chicken ranch baked potatoes recipe
Bacon Topped Chicken Ranch Baked Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This easy baked potato is Like a really meaty salad with potato instead of lettuce. Yes please!
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are baking: bring 4 cups of water to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain.
4. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy; drain on paper towels, then crumble.
5. Split potatoes open and top each with some of the chicken. Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with bacon.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Reference: Bacon topped chicken ranch baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.