Chinese roast pork tenderloin recipe
Chinese Roast Pork TenderloinThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Pull this out of the oven and hear the gasps. Rolled in sesame seeds, great color from a honey/brown sugar glaze, this roast pork looks *almost* as good as it tastes.
Ready in: 8 hours 35 mins
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 8 hours, marinating
1. Place soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, cloves, and pork in a large plastic resealable bag, seal, and refrigerate for 8 hours to marinade.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove pork from marinade and roll in sesame seeds. Set in the baking dish. Whisk honey together with brown sugar in a separate bowl, then pour over the roast.
4. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Reference: Chinese roast pork tenderloin recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)