Chinese cabbage and bean sprouts stir fry recipe
Chinese Cabbage and Bean Sprouts Stir Fry
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy cabbage stir fry with the savory Chinese flavor of oyster sauce.
Ready in: 16 mins
- 2 tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 small savoy cabbages, shredded
- 6 ounces bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ounce sesame seeds, toasted
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Pour oil into a skillet or wok and place over high heat. Cook onion and garlic in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes, then add cabbage and cook for 3 more minutes. Stir in the bean sprouts.
2. Push vegetables to the side of the pan. In the empty half, combine oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons water. When sauce heats up to temperature, stir into vegetables. Serve with sesame seeds on top.
Reference: Chinese cabbage and bean sprouts stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.