Bok choy and sugar snap peas stir fry recipe
Bok Choy and Sugar Snap Peas Stir Fry
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This easy vegetarian stir fry recipe makes a great light dinner or a hearty, healthy lunch.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons ginger root, cut into matchsticks
- 1 pound bok choy, sliced
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Pour water and oil into a large skillet and place over medium heat. When hot, add the carrot and ginger and let simmer for about 3 minutes to soften.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes, then uncover and continue to cook for 2 more minutes until bok choy is cooked through.
3. Stir cornstarch and water together in a small bowl. Drizzle over the cooked bok choy carrot mixture and cook to thicken slightly, about 1 minute. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Bok choy and sugar snap peas stir fry recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bok choy and sugar snap peas stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com