Chicken soup with potato dumplings recipe
Chicken Soup With Potato Dumplings Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
1. Bisquick (1 1/2c)
2. crushed garlic (1clove)
3. milk (1/4c)
4. chopped green (1tbsp)
5. pepper (1/8tsp)
6. mashed potatoes, cold (1c)
7. sage, dried, crushed leaves (1/4tsp)
8. sliced celery (1c)
9. chicken broth (6c)
10. sliced carrots (1c)
11. cooked chicken, cut up (2c)
12. vegetable oil (1tbsp)
13. chopped onion (1/4c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a Dutch oven of 4 quarter. To make soup in it first heat oil in it and cook garlic and onion in it until onions get changes to brown in color. Then add chicken, sage, broth, carrots, celery in it and cook it until it gets boil.
2. Take a bowl; prepare the dumpling in it by mixing bisquick, milk, mashed potatoes, pepper and green onion to form soft dough.
3. Knead the dough for about 2 minutes until the dough becomes soft. Make about 18 small balls of this dough and then drop the dumplings into the boiling soup.
4. Cook it uncovered for about 10 minutes over low heat. Now cover it and again cook for 10 minutes. Now chicken soup with potato dumpling is ready to serve.
Number of servings – 6
Reference: Chicken soup with potato dumplings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.