Chicken pesto baked potatoes recipe
Chicken Pesto Baked Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Easy dinner for a family of four, and a great chicken breast recipe for the oven. Piping hot, and pretty darn healthy.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are cooking: cover chicken with water in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Drain and toss with pesto.
4. Split potatoes open and top each with chicken.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Tags: recipe, Chicken pesto baked potatoes recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Chicken pesto baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com