Buffalo bee stung burgers recipe
Buffalo Bee Stung BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These mighty sweet and spicy burgers are an homage to our Beehive State of Utah. You are sure to melt for the velvety buffalo and honeyed pear, but watch out– the jalapeno is gonna sting you hard!
Ready in: 45 mins
IngredientsMakes: 6 mighty burgers
- 1 pound ground buffalo
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup diced pear
- 2 tablespoons local Utah honey
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon hamburger seasoning
- 2 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning (salt free)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 fresh whole jalapenos
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into large chunks
- 6 thick slices of extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle bacon ranch dressing
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced thick
- 6 hamburger buns
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ground buffalo, diced onion, egg, pear, and honey with your bare hands. Form them into 6 patties. Season both sides of the patties with seasoned salt, hamburger seasoning, garlic & herb seasoning, and black pepper.
2. Get the grill going to about a high level heat.
3. Skewer the whole jalapenos and onions. Grill these for about 3 minutes or until the skins are have just started to char. Set aside to cool.
4. Lower the grill heat closer to a medium heat.
5. Grill the patties for about 5 minutes on one side. Flip and grill for another 3 minutes. Add the cheese on top and finish grilling for another 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Quickly grill the hamburger buns to toast.
6. Coarsely chop the cooled jalapenos and onions. You can remove the jalapeno veins and seeds if want less heat in your veins.
7. Slap the burgers together with jalapenos, onions, ranch dressing, and tomatoes. Enjoy the sweet sting from the Beehive State!Drink pairing
Reference: Buffalo bee stung burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)