Bacon stuffed baby red potato bites recipe
Bacon Stuffed Baby Red Potato Bites
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Go above and beyond with these stuffed potatoes, which make for a great football appetizer. Pop one in your mouth for a cheesy, bacony, creamy flavor fiesta.
Ready in: 1 hour 3 mins
Makes: 24 stuffed potatoes
- 24 small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Prep: 45 mins | Cook: 18 mins
1. Combine potatoes and enough water to cover in a saucepan. Place over high heat. When water boils, simmer covered on low heat until potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Pour out the water.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain and chop coarsely. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Cut a little slice off the side of each potato and scoop out the flesh. In a mixing bowl, smash the flesh with butter, then stir in cheese, bacon, sour cream, egg, salt, and pepper.
4. Fill the red potato shells with the flavored mashed potatoes and place on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 18 minutes. Serve.
Reference: Bacon stuffed baby red potato bites recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.