Chicken parmesan recipe
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Boneless chicken (4)
2. washed and patted dry bread crumbs (3/4c)
3. dried basil (2tbsp)
4. angel hair pasta (1pound)
5. parmesan cheese (3oz)
6. milk (1/4c)
7. eggs (2)
8. grated Romano cheese (1/2c)
9. fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese sliced (2package)
10. extra virgin olive oil (1/4c)
11. fresh ground pepper (1tsp)
12. salt (1tsp)
13. spaghetti sauce (1jar about 16oz)
Method of preparation
1. Take two sheets of wax paper. Pound the breast between the two sheets. Take a shallow dish. Mix egg and milk in it.
2. Take another shallow pan, mix pepper, basil, Romano cheese and bread crumbs in it. Dip the chicken first in egg mixture and then in bread crumbs mixture to coat it.
3. Take a heavy frying pan. Put chicken in it and fry it for about 10 minutes from both sides. Drain the top of paper towel while cooking.
4. Take a casserole dish, put spaghetti sauce on it and then place chicken slices on it and again top the slices with more sauce. Add mozzarella cheese and then bake in an oven at 350 degrees by covering it with foil.
5. Bake it until the cheese gets melted for about 15 minutes. Take off the foil and place it under broiler for 5 minutes until the cheese get lightly brown.
6. Take a large pot. Boil water in it and then cook pasta in it. Serve pasta with chicken parmesan and enjoy it.
Number of servings 4
Reference: Chicken parmesan recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.