Glazed easy chocolate brownie cake recipe
Glazed Easy Chocolate Brownie CakeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the ultimate chocolate lover's dream with this delectable Glazed Easy Chocolate Brownie Cake recipe. This rich and moist cake combines the best of both worlds - the fudgy goodness of brownies and the decadence of a chocolate cake. Topped with a glossy glaze, every bite is a heavenly experience that will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply treating yourself, this recipe is guaranteed to impress.
Keywords: Glazed, Easy, Chocolate, Brownie Cake, Recipe
Glazed easy chocolate brownie cake recipe details
A fairly simple cake recipe packed with chocolate goodness.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- For Cake:
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flour
- For Glaze:
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 50 mins | Extra time: 20 mins, chilling
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a coat of nonstick cooking spray on a 9-inch cake pan.
2. To make the cake, heat unsweetened chocolate and butter in a double boiler until melted. Let cool.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs, then add sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir in the cooled chocolate/butter mix, then add the flour, white chocolate chips, and nuts. This is your batter!
4. Pour batter into the cake pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. To make glaze, heat the semi-sweet chocolate, butter, cream, water, and syrup in double boiler until melted. Stir in coconut, then spread on cake and refrigerate until glaze is set (about 20 minutes).
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Glazed easy chocolate brownie cake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 32 times, 1 visit(s) today