Chicken parmesan alfredo recipe
Chicken Parmesan AlfredoThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I have never enjoyed Chicken Parmesan as it it served at restaurants with a Marinara Sauce, so I chose to adapt my own ideas to create a truly delicious entree. I serve the breasts with spaghetti and extra Alfredo sauce. I suggest cutting the chicken breasts, as most times one chicken breast is too large of a serving for one person.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 1/2 packets Ritz(R) crackers, finely crushed
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Alfredo sauce, such as McCormicks(R) Alfredo Sauce Mix, prepared as directed on package
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Wash and clean chicken breasts. Add Parmesan cheese to the Ritz cracker crumbs.
3. In a sauce pan, melt the butter and add garlic powder.
4. Dredge the the chicken breasts through the butter mixture, then coat with the Ritz/Parmesan mixture. Pat the Ritz/Parmesan mixture on very liberally and place in a large baking dish.
5. After all breasts have been coated and placed in the baking dish, cover the baking dish with foil.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. While the chicken is baking, prepare the Alfredo sauce.
7. Remove the breasts from the oven, pour the Alfredo sauce over them, and cover the dish with the foil again. Bake for another 10 minutes, remove the foil, and bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Serve with spaghetti and extra Alfredo sauce.
Share this content!
Reference: Chicken parmesan alfredo recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.