Chicken alfredo baked potatoes recipe
Chicken Alfredo Baked Potatoes⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A potato main dish with plenty of creaminess with pre-made Alfredo sauce and boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Great easy dinner idea.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce (from a jar or make your own
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are baking: bring 4 cups of water to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain.
4. When potatoes are almost done, warm up alfredo sauce and cooked chicken cubes in a saucepan over medium heat.
5. Split potatoes open and top each with chicken alfredo sauce and a generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Tags: recipe, Chicken alfredo baked potatoes recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Chicken alfredo baked potatoes recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com