Chicken kundapuri recipe
Chicken Kundapuri Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Chicken (8med. Size pieces about 800gms)
2. clarified butter or ghee (1tbsp)
3. grated coconut (2c)
4. finely chopped coriander leaves (2tbsp)
5. chopped onions (2)
6. lemon juice (2tsp)
7. green chilies slit (4)
8. hot spice mix or garam masala (1tsp)
9. salt (to taste)
10. oil (4tbsp)
11. red chili powder (1tsp)
Method of preparation
1. Take a heavy-bottomed pan, place it over heat. Heat clarified butter and oil in it and then saute onions in it for about 3 minutes until the color of onions changes to golden brown. Then add green chilies slits in it and fry them for about few seconds. Now add chicken pieces in the pan and sprinkle salt over them.
2. Cover the pan and cook the chicken for about 20 minutes until the chicken gets cooked. Then add red chili powder, hot spice mix, coconut shavings in the pan and mix it well.
3. Cover the pan and cook it for about 5 minutes on low level until the chicken gets fully cooked. Mix coriander leaves, lemon juice in it and keep the pan covered for about 1 to 2 minutes and then serve it.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Chicken kundapuri recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.