Chicken fruit curry recipe
Chicken Fruit Curry RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks (4small)
2. chicken stock (1 1/2c)
3. bay leaves (2)
4. curry powder (3tbsp)
5. crushed garlic (3cloves)
6. finely chopped onions (3/4c)
7. Dash cayenne pepper
8. soy sauce (1tsp)
9. non fat yogurt (1c)
10. slightly green bananas, peeled and chunked (2)
11. apples, peeled and cored (3)
12. drained canned whole tomatoes (1c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a frying pan of medium size and boil the chicken stock in it and then add bay leaves, curry powder, garlic and onions in it. Turn down the heat to low and then saute it for about 6 to 7 minutes until they get soft.
2. Now add chicken in it and cook it for 5 minutes by stirring. Turn the sides of chicken, once or twice while cooking. Now add the rest of the ingredients and keep it to simmer for about 45 minutes by stirring irregularly until the sauce gets smooth. When it gets ready then serve it with brown rice.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Chicken fruit curry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)