Chicken divine recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a quick and easy dish for chicken lovers everywhere.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded into cutlets
- 1 large bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces American or Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Boil chicken with salt, pepper, until no longer pink in the center, and juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
2. Cook broccoli 20 minutes, drain, and arrange in the bottom of a baking dish. Place chicken over broccoli.
3. Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and water. Pour over chicken and broccoli. Add cheese, then bread crumbs, then melted butter.
4. Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through and crumbs are golden brown, about 35 minutes.Cook Information Cleanup:
CookTime: 35 | PrepTime: 20 | TotalTime: 55
Reference: Chicken divine recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.