Chicken curry rice salad recipe
Chicken Curry Rice Salad⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A simple rice salad with yellow curry, marinated artichoke hearts, served hot or cold.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 (5.8 oz) boxes of Chicken and Garlic Rice a Roni(R)
- 1 lb cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar of Cara Maria(R) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup of mayonaise (not Miracle Whip(R))
- 2 tbsp of yellow curry powder
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Cook and cube chicken.
3. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and add mayonnaise and yellow curry powder (adjust to your own taste).
4. Add salt and pepper if desired.
5. Serve hot or let cool before placing in the refrigerator.
Tags: recipe, Chicken curry rice salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Chicken curry rice salad recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com