Chicken burrito special recipe
Chicken Burrito Special
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Bean and chicken burrito, some cheese, and some salsa.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 small (or 1/2 large) onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- sour cream to taste
- salsa to taste
- shredded lettuce
- tortilla shells
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, onion, garlic to pan, heat until chicken is cooked.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Add beans, heat for five minutes, then remove from heat.
4. Place chicken mixture into tortilla shells in 9×13-inch pan, turn the opening to the bottom of the pan, sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
5. Cover and put pan into oven for 5 minutes then remove from oven.
6. Serve with sour cream, lettuce and salsa.
Reference: Chicken burrito special recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.