Baked potatoes with dijon mustard and andouille sausage recipe
Baked Potatoes with Dijon Mustard and Andouille SausageThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a hearty and flavorful dish that will satisfy your taste buds? Look no further than this delicious recipe for Baked Potatoes with Dijon Mustard and Andouille Sausage. This dish combines the creamy goodness of baked potatoes with the tangy kick of Dijon mustard and the smoky flavor of andouille sausage. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a mouthwatering meal that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a comforting weeknight dinner, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: baked potatoes, dijon mustard, andouille sausage, flavorful, hearty
Baked potatoes with dijon mustard and andouille sausage recipe details
This easy dinner turns the simple baked potato into a Cajun-style feast.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 4 links andouille sausage
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are baking, cut andouille links into bite-sized pieces and cook in skillet over medium heat until crispy.
4. Split potatoes open and top each with mustard, sausage bites, and a sprinkle of red onion. Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Baked potatoes with dijon mustard and andouille sausage recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.