Chicken broccoli and garlic pasta casserole recipe
Chicken Broccoli And Garlic Pasta Casserole Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Chicken breasts tenders (strips) (3/4lb)
2. bay leaf (1)
3. whole milk (1 1/2c)
4. chicken broth (1 1/2c)
5. dried thyme (1tsp)
6. flour (3tbsp)
7. chopped garlic (2cloves)
8. butter (2 1/2tbsp)
9. steamed and chopped broccoli (3c)
10. salt and pepper (to taste)
11. cooked penne or small tube shaped noodles (3oz)
12. parmesan cheese (3tbsp)
13. cottage cheese (1/2c)
14. chopped parsley (2tbsp)
15. nutmeg (a pinch)
16. chopped onion (1c)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a large bowl, mix cooked pasta and broccoli in it and then keep it aside.
2. Take a saucepan, place it over medium heat. Heat butter in it and cook onion in it for about 3 minutes until gets soft. Add garlic and flour in it and cook it for 1 minute and then mix thyme in it. Slowly add broth, bay leaf and milk in it.
3. Turn down the heat to low and keep this mixture to boil for about 10 minutes. Now add chicken in it and cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken gets cooked. Take off the pan from heat and season it with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
4. Take bowl of pasta and broccoli and then add parsley and mix it well. Put the casserole into greased baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cottage cheese over it. Bake it for about 20 minutes until the top changes to light brown in color.
Reference: Chicken broccoli and garlic pasta casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.