Chicken a la chucky recipe
Chicken A La Chucky
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Skillet fried chicken with a vegetable and wine sauce.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shaved
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 stick butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 bonless chicken breast halves
- Flour, salt, and pepper (for coating chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups sweet fruity chardonnay wine
- Hot cooked rice
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Summer peppers, onion, and carrots in oil and butter in a large skillet until tender.
2. Add 1 cup chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture and add to skillet.
4. Simmer until done and remove to a platter.
5. Add wine to skillet, brushing sides to deglaze, and reduce to sauce consistency.
6. Pour over chicken and serve atop hot cooked rice.
Tags: recipe, Chicken a la chucky recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Chicken a la chucky recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com