Baked shitake lentil brown rice recipe
Baked Shitake & Lentil Brown RiceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a wholesome and flavorful meal that is both nutritious and delicious? Look no further than this Baked Shiitake Lentil Brown Rice recipe. Packed with protein-rich lentils, earthy shiitake mushrooms, and hearty brown rice, this dish is a perfect balance of taste and health. The combination of baked ingredients creates a satisfying texture, while the aromatic spices and herbs elevate the flavors to another level. Whether you're a vegetarian or simply looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into your diet, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Keywords: Baked, Shiitake, Lentil, Brown rice, Nutritious
Baked shitake lentil brown rice recipe details
This is a filling and tasty dish that can either serve as a unique starchy side or, along with a vegetable dish, a good vegetarian meal.
Ready in: 1 hour 25 mins
- 1 package Roasted Garlic & Herb (or similar) soup mix (3 cup yield)
- 1½ cups uncooked brown rice
- 5 large shitake mushrooms, chopped
- ½ small yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup cooked brown lentils
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare soup mix as directed on package.
3. Add rice, mushrooms, onions, & lentils to 2 quart casserole dish and stir.
4. Combine soup mix, water, melted butter, pepper, and Worcestershire in separate bowl, then add to dish. Stir.
5. Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, stirring halfway through, until all liquid is absorbed.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Baked shitake lentil brown rice recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 27 times, 1 visit(s) today