Cheesy french toast recipe
Cheesy French Toast
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A tasty delight to eat.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 slice white bread
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice of Cheddar cheese
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Mix the egg and the salt in one bowl. Dip the bread into the egg mixture.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Put the bread in the frying pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
4. When done put the slice of cheese on top of the French toast.
Tags: recipe, Cheesy french toast recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Cheesy french toast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com