Cheese biscuits recipe
Cheese BiscuitsThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy and delicious appetizer.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 (7.5 ounce) pastry mix
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- dash of cayenne pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Add water to pastry mix to make stiff dough, add cheese and mix to blend. Roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut with small (about 2 inch) biscuit cutter, and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Reference: Cheese biscuits recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)