Cat vomit recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The name sounds horrible but it’s quite good! It’s a cream cheese, baked bean, and Cheddar cheese dip made to eat with tortilla chips. Great for college students without much money or food in their pantries – all you need is a microwave! You can pretty much add any cheese and spice you want, just keep the top two ingredients intact. And in case you were wondering where the name came from… it looks like cat vomit!!!
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Put cream cheese in microwave-safe casserole dish and heat until soft. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Heat again until well heated. Stir again.
2. Serve with tortilla chips.
Reference: Cat vomit recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)