Carrot broccoli slaw recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy side dish for your summer barbecue or 4th of July cookout.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 pound broccoli stalks, trimmed, peeled, and shredded
Prep: 10 mins
1. Whisk lemon juice and olive oil together in a bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Toss carrots and broccoli with dressing and serve.
Reference: Carrot broccoli slaw recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.