Campbell’s r beef and mushroom dijon recipe
Campbell’s(R) Beef and Mushroom Dijon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Saucy beef sirloin steaks simmer in a creamy onion and mushroom sauce, perfect over rice.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick*
- 1 serving vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s(R) Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh parsley
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Slice beef into very thin strips.
2. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat 1 minute. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender. Remove vegetables. Remove skillet from heat.
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add beef and cook until browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.
4. Add soup, water, mustard and vegetables and heat through. Toss rice with parsley, if desired. Serve beef over rice.
*To make slicing easier, freeze beef 1 hour.
Reference: Campbell’s r beef and mushroom dijon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.