California chicken pizza recipe
California Chicken PizzaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The flavor of California ranch dressing merges with two types of Italian cheese in this easy pizza.
Ready in: 22 mins
- 1 (12 inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (see footnote)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Coat crust with ranch dressing, then line with cheese slices. Sprinkle chicken on top, then add tomato slices, green onion, and Parmesan.
3. Bake for about 12 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Slice and serve.To cook chicken quickly:
For 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, for 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Drain and chop chicken.
Reference: California chicken pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)