Brule of brie and artichokes recipe
Brule of Brie and Artichokes recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the irresistible combination of creamy brie and tender artichokes with this delectable Brule of Brie and Artichokes recipe. The dish features a golden, caramelized crust that contrasts beautifully with the smooth and gooey interior. The rich flavors of the brie are complemented by the earthy and slightly tangy artichokes, creating a harmonious blend of tastes and textures. This recipe is perfect for a sophisticated appetizer or a delightful addition to any cheese platter.
Keywords: brule, brie, artichokes, creamy, caramelized.
Brule of brie and artichokes recipe details
- 8 ounces good brie (imported is best)
- 6 ounces steamed artichoke hearts (canned are ok, just soak in fresh water and drain thoroughly)
- 4 ounces blackened red pepper (again, canned roasted peppers are ok, soaked and drained)
- 2 heads of elephant garlic
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (preferably extra heavy)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or scallions
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Cut brie into 1/2-inch squares, coarsely chop artichoke hearts, and finely chop red pepper. Roast garlic to caramelized state and peel into individual cloves.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, making sure that everything is well incorporated. Spoon mixture into a casserole dish with an even depth of approximately 1 inch. Bake in a 375-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes until top starts to form a brown crust. If pools of oil start to form, remove immediately.
Serve with small bowls and serving spoons and provide guests with an array of crackers (CarrsCracked Pepper Crackers work well). Enjoy!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Brule of brie and artichokes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.