Broccoli soup recipe
Broccoli Soup Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Broccoli (1/4pound)
2. silvered almonds (1/4 ounces)
3. cream (2tbsp)
4. salt (to taste)
5. freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Take broccoli, peel the stem of broccoli and then chop them coarsely into florets. Take a pot of salted water. Put just enough water to cover the broccoli. Boil the water and then add broccoli in it.
2. Cook it for about 10 minutes until the broccoli gets soft. Now drain the broccoli and reserve the water. Blend the drained broccoli with a bit of its water and put it back to the pot.
3. Add the cream to make the soup thicken. Add salt and freshly ground pepper according to taste. Heat the soup and then serve it.Sprinkle almonds over it.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Broccoli soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.