White house pecan pie recipe
White House Pecan Pie RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Coarsely chopped pecans (2c)
2. fluted unbaked pastry shell in 9 inch pie pan or plate
3. eggs (3)
4. salt (1/2tsp)
5. sugar (1c)
6. butter (1/2stick)
7. dark corn syrup (1c)
Method of preparation
1. Take bowl, put butter in it. Covered it and keep it at room temperature until it gets soft. Add corn syrup, salt, sugar and vanilla in it. Beat it with hand beater or mixing spoon, beat it thoroughly.
2. Add egg in it and beat it until gets blended. Add pecans in it. Now pour this mixture into the pastry shell. Bake it in oven at 375 degrees F.
3. Bake it for about 40 to 50 minutes until the top gets toasted and brown and the filling gets set in the center when the pie is gently shaken.
4. The edge of the pastry should be brown and the bottom should be pale gold. If the top of the pie gets very dark then cover it with foil. Cool it on wire rack. When it gets ready then serve it with unsweetened whipping cream.
Reference: White house pecan pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.