Breakfast easy mac recipe
Breakfast Easy Mac
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Uses Kraft(R) Easy Mac as the base for a delicious meal or side dish. While waiting for the macaroni to cook in the microwave, the additions are prepared and then mixed in!
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 cup water
- 2 Packets of Kraft(R) Easy Mac Original
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- your favorite spices (cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, oregano)
- 1/2 slice onion (yellow or red) chopped
- 1 egg
- scallion garnish (optional)
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Add 1 cup of water to a medium microwavable bowl with Easy Mac macaroni. Microwave on high setting for 5 minutes as per package directions for two packets.
2. Cook chopped bacon in skillet. Use scissors to cut the bacon quickly directly into skillet. When bacon grease accumulates, add minced garlic and a dash of cayenne pepper (optional).
3. When bacon is nearly cooked, add onions.
4. Move the bacon and onions to the side of skillet. Scramble the egg in a bit of the bacon grease right in the skillet. If using a small skillet, you may set the bacon mixture aside. When egg is scrambled, mix in with bacon and onions. You may drain the grease if desired.
5. When macaroni is done, mix in the two packets of cheese sauce mix.
6. Mix in the bacon, onion, and egg mixture with the Easy Mac.
7. Garnish with a bit of scallions if desired. Enhances flavor as well!
Tags: recipe, Breakfast easy mac recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Breakfast easy mac recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com