Breakfast burrito for one recipe
Breakfast Burrito for OneThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and satisfying breakfast option that you can whip up in no time? Look no further than the Breakfast Burrito for One recipe! Packed with flavor and nutrients, this recipe is perfect for those mornings when you want a quick and filling meal. With ingredients like eggs, cheese, vegetables, and tortillas, this breakfast burrito is sure to become your go-to morning favorite. Whether you're cooking for yourself or need a single serving, this recipe is easy to customize and guarantees a hearty start to your day.
Keywords: breakfast burrito, quick and easy, single serving, nutritious, customizable.
Breakfast burrito for one recipe details
A spicy breakfast for the single man. Don’t skimp on breakfast just because you’re cooking for one.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8-inch) tortilla, warmed
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Whisk egg together with ham, onion, bell pepper, milk, jalapeno, black pepper, and hot sauce in a bowl.
2. Pour canola oil into a skillet and set over medium heat. When pan heats up, pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Do not stir. Let the egg cook undisturbed, in one piece, occasionally lifting the edges up to allow all of the mixture to come in contact with the skillet to cook.
3. Transfer the cooked egg round to a plate, on top of the tortilla. Top with cheese, roll up, and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Breakfast burrito for one recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 37 times, 1 visit(s) today