Authentic mexican breakfast burritos recipe
Authentic Mexican Breakfast Burritos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Great breakfast burritos for serving yourself, family or a large gathering. Recipe can be easily cut in half or doubled. Burritos are also easily frozen and re-heated for an instant homemade breakfast.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 16 ounces Southern-style frozen hashbrowns
- 7.5 ounces chorizo sausage
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 21 (6 inch) flour totillas
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat; cook hashbrowns. Push hashbrowns to outside of pan, and cook chorizo in center of pan until it crumbles. Mix hashbrowns and chorizo together.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Add eggs to pan and cook, stirring occasionally until eggs are cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat flour tortillas over open flame or in pan to soften for filling and rolling. Place tortilla on cutting board or plate and add filling. Sprinkle with cheese, roll and enjoy!
Reference: Authentic mexican breakfast burritos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.