Breaded fish sandwiches with spicy lemon sauce recipe
Breaded Fish Sandwiches with Spicy Lemon SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy grilled fish sandwich with horseradish bringing some heat.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut or cod fillets
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped or grated onion
- Spicy Lemon Sauce:
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
2. Place bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and lemon-pepper in a large plastic resealable bag. Add fish, seal bag, and shake to coat. Remove fish from the bag.
3. Set the fish on the grill and close grill lid. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until fish flakes and is cooked through.
4. While fish is grilling: Toss the lettuce, carrots, and onion together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk yogurt with lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, lemon zest, and horseradish to make the sauce.
5. Set buns split side down on the grill and toast for about 1 minute.
6. In each bun, set a grilled fish fillet, some of the vegetables, and a portion of the sauce. Serve.
Share this content!
Reference: Breaded fish sandwiches with spicy lemon sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)